Planning Council Membership
The Greater Baltimore HIV Health Services Planning Council and its committees are composed of representatives of health-care agencies, medical clinics, social and mental health services, local health departments, AIDS service organizations, public health institutions, community leaders and people who are HIV positive.
Planning council members are responsible for:
- Attending monthly planning council meetings.
- Selecting and attending the meetings of a primary committee.
- Voicing the perspective of the communities they represent by ensuring that they are informed of current needs of the HIV community.
- Being open to hearing other people's points of view.
- Remaining informed of the changes in the epidemic through access to current data.
- Upholding the planning council's main objective: to provide through planning the best quality of care for people living with HIV/AIDS.
Learn more about:
Planning Council Support Office
The planning council's administrative affairs are managed by:
The Taylor-Wilks Group
116 E. 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218